The Talis Ideas Forum allows universities to submit ideas about how to improve Talis Aspire. The aim of the forum is to enable us to understand the direct needs, desires and motivations of the end-user. This enables us to discover areas of importance for our users and our aim for the process is for it to be transparent and fair. There may be times you wish to track-back to see the ideas you have raised. This support article explains how you can gather that information.
How do I view my past ideas?
Once you have logged in to the Talis Ideas Forum, select the 'My Feedback' button, located under the ideas menu. Here you will see all of the ideas that you have voted and commented on.
See image below:
Exporting the data
To export your data, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Ideas site https://ideas.talis.com/
- Click "Sign in" in the top right corner.
- Log in with your email address and password (if you have a password set up).
- Once logged in, click "Settings" under your username.
- Scroll down and click the link to export your data.
You will receive an email from no-reply@... with a copy of all content you have submitted to Talis Ideas. This will include all ideas you have raised, voted and commented on.