Until Chrome Version 70 is available, there are two ways that you can continue to use Chrome to bookmark items.
Manually adding the bookmarklet
You can manually create the bookmarklet by following these instructions:
- Go to the screen on your tenancy where you would normally install the bookmark; right click on the 'Add to my bookmarks' button and choose 'Copy link address'
- In the Chrome menu, Click Bookmarks->Bookmark Manager
- You should see a new tab with the bookmarks and folders listed
- Click on the blue ellipsis (hamburger) menu in the very top right-hand corner of the screen and select 'Add new bookmark'
- Type the name of the bookmark you would like (i.e., Add to My Bookmarks) in the first field
- Paste the link address you saved from your tenancy into the URL box and click 'Save'
You will now have the bookmarklet in your bookmarks bar with the name that you've given it.
Using a browser Extension or Plugin
You can also bookmark in Chrome Version 69 by installing the Talis Aspire extension. Instructions on how to do this are here.