There are four types of reports available from Talis Aspire Digitised Content (TADC):
These are all available from the Reports menu from your TADC tenancy.
The course report is a summary report that groups requests by course. You can filter by request status or even requester name or email address.
Possible uses for this report include:
- To get a picture of courses with a high number of digitisations
- To get a picture of requests needing intervention by digitisation staff (Filter by date and status=REFERRED)
- Identify courses or requesters whose requests are routinely rejected (Filter by requester and status=REJECTED)
You can also edit courses using this report, see - Edit course details
The requests report is very similar in functionality to the courses report, but rather than summarise by course, full details of each request are shown.
Potential uses for this report include:
- Identifying which requests are not linked to a reading list item (export the report and filter is your spreadsheet software where the item link column is blank).
- Pulling a report for all requests from an individual requester.
RRO census reports
The TADC RRO census report only details those requests necessary for reporting under the terms of your license (CLA/CA/CLNZ). Requests that were ultimately unsuccessful for whatever reason are not included in the report. The details within the report are in response to the specific needs of the RRO. The report can be downloaded in CSV or Excel formats which have been approved and are acceptable by your RRO.
More details on these reports are available in the following support articles:
- Completing your Copyright Licence Agency census report
- Copyright Agency (formerly CAL) census report in Australia
- Copyright Licensing Limited (CLNZ) census reporting in New Zealand
There are three usage reports available from TADC:
- Views - the number of times the bundle has been viewed online.
- Prints - the number of times the bundle have been printed from the online view.
- Downloads - the number of times the bundle has been downloaded.
Each report allows you to view usage statistics for the following periods of time:
- Last year (365 days)
- Last 90 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 7 days
These reports can be downloaded in CSV format so that they can be manipulated and reported as you need. All time statistics for individual digitisation requests are available in the analytics area on the request itself.