This article is a guide on how to work with lists using review 2.0
It is possible when working in reviews to set filters so that you can target particular items on the list. These screenshots talk you through where you can find filters and some options on how you may want to use them.
Filters can be found by clicking on the funnel beside the "search for a resource" box:
You can filter by:
- Type - this is by resource type
- Outcome - these are the outcomes you have added to your tenancy for reviews
- Importances - these are the importances you have chosen to be added to your tenancy
- Availability - is the item in your library catalogue?
- Alerts - you can filter by New items, Items with changes and Items with no alerts.
You can set a variation of filters so you may want to filter your list by the following questions:
- I want to know on the list what items are books, that are not in the library catalogue and have the importance of Essential. I can set my filters as Type = Book, Importance = Essential, Availability = not in the catalogue.
- I passed my list to the Subject Librarians and I now want to know what their feedback was so I can use my outcomes filter and set it to "Subject Librarian replied" and see which items I need to look at.
- I want to make sure the first items I look at on the list are the essential ones to make sure we have these in the library in time. I can use the importance filter to set to "Essential" allowing me to locate those first.