This article is for those reporting to the Copyright Licensing Limited (New Zealand) and covers how to add the CLNZ licence number to a digitisation request in Talis Aspire Digitised Content (TADC).
How to add a licence number...
To a new digitisation request
Your request has been referred as it exceeds the copyright limits for your standard licence.
- Select 'Copyright Clearance Obtained'.
- Select the appropriate licence to use this extra portion from the drop down (ie. transactional copy licence or out of print copy licence).
- Enter the licence number and a comment into the appropriate fields.
- You can now process the request as usual; by using an automatically located vault copy or uploading a pdf into the vault.
To an existing digitisation request
You can also add a licence reference number to an existing request that has been processed urgently or according to a non-standard CLL workflow. To do this:
- Open the digitisation request information in TADC.
- From the 'Actions' menu, select 'Add Out of Print Licence' or 'Add Transactional Licence'.
- Enter information in the required fields and save.
This digitisation has already been live and will not impact the student's experience in accessing the pdf.