PLEASE NOTE: This only applies to those reporting through CLL in New Zealand.
This article covers what is included in the Copyright Licensing Limited (CLL or CLNZ) report available from Talis Aspire Digitised Content (TADC) when reporting in New Zealand.
What does the CLL census report include?
The CLL census report contains three tabs:
- Main report tab: This contains details of digitisation requests that were live AND became expired during the identified start and end dates of the report.
- Out of print tab: This contains details of digitisation requests that have been processed with an Out of print license.
- Transactional copies tab: This contains details of digitisation requests that have been processed with a Transactional license.
The "Out of print" and "Transactional copies" tabs contain exactly the same information about the requests as the main tab, with the addition of a column containing the reference number.
How to enable the transactional copy and out of print reporting options
The transactional copy and out of print copy reporting from TADC is an optional workflow as you may choose to do this manually. To enable, from the Admin menu, select 'Settings', then navigating to the CLL tab and tick the boxes next to the copyright options you would like to apply.
Date filters - NEW August 2018
There are now multiple ways to filter requests in the CLNZ census report:
- With end dates using a date range: This allows you to select two dates in order to identify requests with an end date matching one of the dates or falling into the range specified.
- Exact dates: This allows you to select two dates in order to identify requests with a start and end date exactly matching the dates specified only and will not include requests that overlap.
- Time period selection: Used with Exact dates allows you to pre-populate the date range for a specific time period without requests overlaps.