Acquisitions and reviews of your library holdings or stock are key to your library processes, so it is important that items on a reading list are feeding into this process.
The following articles cover key areas to consider when setting up your tenancy:
Features of Reviews
- How do alerts in reviews work?
- Using filters when reviewing a reading list
- Streamline your acquisitions process with Reviews (webinar)
Acquisitions and Review settings
- Acquisitions review stages
- Acquisitions review outcomes
- Publish/review workflow options
- Acquisitions and reviews notifications
- Book supplier integration with reviews
- Enhanced Supplier Integrations in Reviews
Reporting on reviews