If you are reading this, you're considering taking Talis Aspire Reading Lists (TARL) and wondering what the implementation phase will involve, or you are already on that journey and wondering what task is next. This article aims to take you step by step through implementing TARL at your university.
What are the steps involved?
- Basecamp project management tool - Introducing Basecamp to manage your implementation project. This guide is designed to give you an overview of using Basecamp, which is a third party project management and communication tool.
- Checklist for success - How to make your TARL tenancy a success.
- Design and branding - This guide is designed to advise you on what you need to provide in order to brand your TARL tenancy as part of the implementation.
- Devolved authentication - This article outlines the methods that we will use to authenticate your users for access to Talis Aspire Products.
- Time periods - Setting time periods in your tenancy. This guide is designed to introduce you to the importance of time periods and how to set these in your TARL tenancy.
- Using invites - This guide is designed to get you inviting users to use your TARL tenancy.
- What is a role and what is a permission? - A guide to the roles and permission settings in TARL. This guide is designed to advise you on the default roles and permissions, and how to make changes to suit your university processes.