What to consider in the lead up to a new academic year.
To get the best start in your next academic year, there are a few things that need to be done including:
- Log a support ticket to set up your new time periods
- Review and update your hierarchy - you can do this manually or via the hierarchy uploads process
- Rollover Talis Aspire Reading Lists
- Rollover Talis Aspire Digitised Content
- Review and update your support resources
- Review how academics and students are accessing your reading lists - are these the best access points?
- Offer refresher training sessions for your academics and support staff
The following video discusses these key tasks in a little more detail: