If you or one of your colleagues are having difficulty logging onto the system for any of the following reasons:
- Being asked to create a new profile
- Identifying you have more than one profile
- Receiving an error message
- Loss of roles or permissions
- Loss of bookmarks or associated lists
Please raise a support ticket including the effected users SAML attributes. This is so the issue can be fully investigated and rectified swiftly.
This is how you can get your SAML attributes:
- Log in to Talis as the affected user or ask your colleague who is reporting the issue to log into Talis
- Go to the following location, using your tenancy base within the URL, for example for Broadminster University:
http://readinglists.broadminster.ac.uk/saml/attributes or https://broadminster.rl.talis.com/saml/attributes
- Copy the on-screen text and paste it into the existing support ticket (Do not send a screenshot - the image can be compressed making the data hard to accurately read).
- Talis Support will investigate your profile for you and let you know what action needs to be taken.
For further information on user profiles see the article: Your user profile in Talis Aspire Reading Lists