If you or one of your colleagues are having difficulty logging onto Talis Aspire Reading Lists for any of the following reasons:
- Being asked to create a new profile,
- Identifying you have more than one profile,
- Receiving an error message,
- Loss of roles or permissions,
- Unable to edit lists on the New List Edit interface,
- Loss of bookmarks or associated lists.
Please raise a support ticket and include the affected users SAML attributes. This is so the issue can be fully investigated and rectified swiftly.
This is how you can get your SAML attributes:
- Log in to Talis as the affected user or ask your colleague who is reporting the issue to log into Talis
- Go to your reading list tenancy homepage and use this link: https://rl.talis.com/3/TENANCY/user_debug (Canadian Universities should use https://rl.ca.talis.com/3/TENANCY/user_debug)
- Replace '
TENANCY' with your Tenancy shortcode, eg.
- Copy the on-screen text and paste it into the existing support ticket (Do not send a screenshot - the image can be compressed making the data hard to read).
- Talis Support will investigate your profile for you and let you know what action needs to be taken.
For further information on user profiles see the article: Your user profile in Talis Aspire Reading Lists.