This article details how to manually add journal article information to an existing bookmark for a Journal.
How to add journal article information to your bookmark
- Open a journal bookmark from your bookmarks or a reading list and click 'Edit metadata'. Note: You need to be logged in to see this option.
- Select the Add field option which will bring up a list.
- Select the ‘Has part (chapter, article, etc)' and click ‘Add’.
- This will add a secondary tab to your bookmark. You can now select the Resource Type dropdown and select 'Article'.
- You then add the 'Title'.
- You can also include further details for the article by using the 'Add field' dropdown and selecting the relevant fields.
- Click 'Save' to update the bookmark with the added detail.
The full details of the journal article will be visible when the student clicks into the resource, or exports the citation into a reference management software.