Acquisitions and reviews of your library holdings or stock are key to your library processes, so it is important that items on a reading list are feeding into this process.
The following articles cover key areas to consider when setting up your tenancy:
- Reviews 2.0 instructions
- Working with lists in review
- How do alerts in reviews 2.0 work?
- Using filters when reviewing a reading list
- Acquisitions review stages
- Acquisitions review outcomes
- Publish/review workflow options
- Acquisitions and reviews notifications
- Book supplier integration with reviews
- Reviews: frequently asked questions
- Using menus in Reviews 2.0 to manage workload